Depending on the industry, the size of the company and the countries in which its activities take place or have an impact, a company must take a wide range of legal requirements into account. A risk-based approach makes it easier for companies to be compliant.
With the introduction of a Compliance Management System (CMS), a company decides on a systematic approach to manage all legal requirements. A CMS usually comprises:
- Capture and classify the legal risks
- Define the Board of Directors risk appetite
- Introduce Code of conduct, policies and processes
- Trainings for supervisory board, top management and affected employees
- Adapting contracts
- Introduce Surveillance Process for Business associates
- Create Independent body for reporting misconduct
- Readiness to investigate misconduct and introduce measures
- Measurable evaluation of the effectiveness of the CMS
We can set up a CMS for your company or support you in the listed individual areas. We also offer to be an independent contact point for reporting misconduct. With our expertise, we can ensure legally privileged, confident and independent investigations.